The use of services from DiBy.com, LLC dba as WebsitesGiveBack and Get A Video Now [hereafter referred to as "DiBy"] constitutes agreement to these terms.
We provide a refund of your payment in the following cases:
- Account Setup/Email on file:
We will setup your website account after we have received full payment and have screened the order. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not at the domain(s) you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times. If you have a domain name registered with DiBy, it is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your domain account and your actual domain name(s) is correct and up-to-date. DiBy is not responsible for a lapsed registration due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change this information, you should contact us via email. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account.
All services provided by DiBy may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia and the United States of America apply. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless DiBy from any claims resulting from the use of our services. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
- Zero Tolerance Spam Policy:
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists" and purchased lists will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice. DiBy reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any website, account, database, or other component that does not comply with its established policies, or to make any such modifications in an emergency at its sole discretion.
DiBy reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee or any charges incurred for blacklist removal. This cost of the clean up fee is entirely at the discretion of DiBy.
- Backups and Data Loss: Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Our backup service is provided to you as a courtesy. DiBy is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on DiBy servers. Backups will not be provided for accounts that have been suspended or terminated for any reason unless otherwise agreed to in writing by DiBy.
- Payment Information: You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from DiBy, in advance.
- Refund Information: Our company is very particular about any feedback from the purchasers of our services. If you send us a message informing about an error, any question or just a suggestion, you will receive a fast and competent answer from our technical support team within 24 working hours. As a rule all the majority of problems are solved "on the spot.” Numerous positive reports concerning our specialists and services prove that perfectly well.
We reserve the right to decline refund requests in the following cases:
- If you accidentally bought the product more than once for the same URL.
- If you cancel your order before start of the service.
- When a user demands a refund immediately after start of the service.
- When a user informs us about changing his decision to buy the service, saying he is not going to use the service's contents after receiving it.
- When reasons which prevent a customer from proper using of the service are stated clearly on our official site. (For example, if the customer requests a refund due to the absence of features which we never claimed to provide and which are not listed in the feature list for the product).
- Indemnification:Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold DiBy harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against DiBy, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DiBy against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with DiBy; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement on materials supplied by the customer (4) any defective products sold to customers from DiBy's server.
DiBy shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. DiBy makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. DiBy disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by DiBy and its employees.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions: DiBy reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.